Call For Quote
Carpet Cleaning Tips & Advice
Tips for Cleaning Carpets
- Regular vacuuming Over 70% of dirt in your carpet is loose dirt which can be vacuumed up. This also stops premature wear and stops oils from building up and attracting more dirt.
- Always test fabric before using a carpet cleaner to see how the fabric reacts. Some lose there colour.
- Treat stains or spills immediately. The longer you leave a stain, the longer it will have to chemically react with the fabric, making it harder to remove.
- Always use cleaning agents designed for the specific task. We can supply these.
- Start with the mildest solution possible and work your way up. Never use harsh chemicals (bleaches e.t.c.). If in doubt call a professional.
- To clean a carpet, don’t use supermarket cleaning agents.
- Blot stains with warm water until no moisture is left. If the stain is still present re-apply water and blot gently. Avoid rubbing.
- Never over-wet a carpet or fabric. Without an extraction machine over-wetting can cause browning, shrinkage, ring marks and other nasty side effects
Carpet Cleaning Solutions South Yorkshire:
- Non-toxic carpet cleaning, safe for children and pets.
- Non-resoiling carpet cleaning.
- Enzyme-free carpet cleaning.
- Bacteria-free carpet cleaning.
- Odourless carpet cleaning.
- Solvent-free carpet cleaning.