Leather should be cleaned periodically to maintain its appearance and softness.
We offer a domestic leather cleaning service to ensure that your leather furniture is kept in excellent condition.
We advise that you should dust or vacuum leather surfaces weekly to remove light topical soil. Leather wipes are needed for heavier soil, and ink or stain remover for more difficult stains. We can supply these items.
After cleaning, apply a protector to restore moisture and provide a protective barrier against soil. Follow this procedure twice per year for upholstered pieces that receive moderate use and monthly for those that are heavily used. If you are in any doubt about the type of leather you have it is very possible to cause damage, this is why we recommend our cleaning services for leather.
Leather Cleaning Tips for Leather Sofas and Upholstery
- Spills should be immediately blotted with a soft absorbent cloth whenever they occur, then gently cleaned, conditioned and protected with leather care products.
- Placing leather items near heat sources like radiators can dry out leather, making it crack.
- Wipe, don’t rub.
- Sunlight will fade leather like most fabrics.
Our domestic leather cleaning service includes a gentle hand cleaning to remove spots and soil followed by the application of a professional grade protector that will protect your leather and restore its luster. We offer the highest quality leather cleaning service for all types of furniture including chairs, suites, sofas, couches and footstools.
If you have any leather furniture get in touch with our friendly service team today and let us help you to protect your investment. Give us a call on 0114 2854 687 or drop us an email to get a free, no-obligation quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
Quality and trust. The cleaning services we provide everyday is based on years of experience. Our customers’ requirements dictate the way we run our business.
- As a family run business we carry out the work ourselves, and do not employ technicians.
- We always arrive on time or will let you know.
- The cleaning solutions we use are environmentally friendly.
- The price we give you is the price you pay – no hidden extras.
- We chose the right process every time for the cleaning of your items.
- We will give you a free quote if you require, at your home.
- Fully trained and uniformed staff.
We do not charge by the hour.
Before we do anything we give you a fixed price. Some of our customers like a price on the phone, some like us to visit them and to give them a quote in person at their home or business.
7am until 6pm. Mon-Sat: We will go out of our way to meet your requirements and work nights or weekends if you require.
We take carpet cleaning very seriously and take courses annually, this keeps us up to date with the latest methods and cleaning standards that you would expect. We also attend many cleaning shows thoughout England to research new cleaning methods and techniques.
Certificates can be produced on request.
T: 0114 2854 687
A: Cleaning Pro, 164 Oldfield Road, Stannington,
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S6 6DY, UK