Domestic Hard Floor Cleaning
As well as carpet and upholstery cleaning, one of our services involve the cleaning, restoring and sealing of hard floors. Different types of floors require different approaches and cleaning techniques, so it is very important to know what type of tile or stone floor you have in order to get the best results possible.
We have invested in the equipment and training required to deal with all kinds of domestic hard floor cleaning jobs, so you can rest assured that your home is safe in our hands.
We’ll have your hard floors looking as good as new. We clean, polish and restore floors to a high standard with machines such as the Tile Master that get us great results every time. We also use the Hot Water Extraction (HWE) method.
Making sure your hard floors are well maintained will save you a lot of time and money in the long-run. Some of this you can do yourself; dusting will help to avoid scratches on a day-to-day basis and you should also make sure that any spillages are dealt with when they occur, as they can often penetrate deep into the floor and lead to staining. Mopping your hard floors on at least a week-to-week basis is a must to get rid of surface dust, dirt and pet hair.
If you really want to protect the investment you have made in your hard floors, polishing and sealing will be required. As well as providing a deep clean which cannot be achieved with normal household products, Cleaning Pro have all the knowledge and experience required to make sure this process is carried out correctly. Using the wrong products on your floor can do more damage than good, so make sure you contact us. Our friendly team will be happy to help.
So, if you have any questions about our residential hard floor cleaning service or you would like to book a free, no-obligation quote, please don’t hesitate to call us on 0114 2854 687 today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Engaging the services of Sheffield carpet cleaners is of great importance and benefit if you have carpets in your home. Considering that carpets tend to harbour a lot of dust and dirt over time, it is important to have them regularly cleaned to ensure that they do not create a polluted environment in your home. Even though regular vacuuming is necessary for maintaining their cleanliness, you need the services of a carpet cleaning company for professional cleaning. Rug cleaning companies have specialised equipment and facilities for this purpose to ensure that carpets are completely freed from dirt, dust and grime.
Benefits of hiring professional carpet cleaning Sheffield
- Since professional carpet cleaners use specialised equipment for their services, your carpets will be thoroughly cleaned from all dirt in a way that will not leave them damaged.
- Carpets are generally expensive; therefore, having to replace one due to damage caused by wrong cleaning methods can be very costly.
- They will use the right cleaning compounds and products for your carpet.
- Sheffield-based CleaningPro technicians, will first inspect your carpet to determine what material it is made of.
- From this analysis, they will use the right product and method that will effectively clean the carpet without damaging it.
- Usually, professional carpet cleaning Sheffield use steam extraction or dry solutions or a combination of the two for cleaning carpets.
- You can also benefit from the comprehensive services offered by carpet cleaners.
- They can offer you other cleaning services in your home at a subsidised fee such as leather cleaning Sheffield. With such deals, you can save a lot of money from the carpet cleaning services you hire.
On top of these, a professional carpet cleaning company can offer you certain free services such as dirt detracting or pre-stain removal. Ensure to ask for these add-on services when hiring such a company. Whether you want domestic or industrial carpet cleaning services, you can enjoy the services of experienced hands handling your carpets. With their services, you will not have to deal with the tedious task involved in cleaning a carpet. Apart from having your carpets cleaned, you can also hire a competent Sheffield curtain cleaning company to professionally clean your curtains.