Quality and trust. The cleaning services we provide everyday is based on years of experience. Our customers’ requirements dictate the way we run our business.
- As a family run business we carry out the work ourselves, and do not employ technicians.
- We always arrive on time or will let you know.
- The cleaning solutions we use are environmentally friendly.
- The price we give you is the price you pay – no hidden extras.
- We chose the right process every time for the cleaning of your items.
- We will give you a free quote if you require, at your home.
- Fully trained and uniformed staff.
Dry times depend on a number of variables.
- The length of carpet fibres.
- The amount of moisture in the air.
- The type of cleaning method we use.
- The amount of dirt in the carpet.
- For an average carpet with medium soiling you could expect your carpet to be dry within 4 hour.
On the day we clean your carpet, we will advise you on dry times and the best ways to help the carpet dry quicker.
We do not charge by the hour.
Before we do anything we give you a fixed price. Some of our customers like a price on the phone, some like us to visit them and to give them a quote in person at their home or business.
7am until 6pm. Mon-Sat: We will go out of our way to meet your requirements and work nights or weekends if you require.
No. Normally we move sofas etc to one side of the room and clean half a room at a time. All we ask is if you can move small items before we clean, small tables etc. Any expensive items that could fall will obviously help us as well. If in doubt, please ring us to discuss your situation.
We take carpet cleaning very seriously and take courses annually, this keeps us up to date with the latest methods and cleaning standards that you would expect. We also attend many cleaning shows thoughout England to research new cleaning methods and techniques.
Certificates can be produced on request.
T: 0114 2854 687
A: Cleaning Pro, 164 Oldfield Road, Stannington,
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S6 6DY, UK
We get great results with all kinds of stains, though in our experience it is often the ones that look easier to remove that are in practice harder to get rid of, and vice versa!